Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

1980's

Dedicated to all 1980's :

"I was BORN in 80's. The last SANE generation! - We are the last generation that learnt to play in the street, we are the first who've played video games, seen cartoons in color and went to amusement parks. - We were the last to record songs of the radio on cassettes and we are the pioneers of walk men and chat-rooms..We learned how to program the VCR before anyone else, play with the Atari, Super Nintendo and believed that the Internet would be a free world. - We are the generation of the Thunder Cats, the Transformers, Silver Hawks, Gumby, Highwayman, Manimal, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, fawlty towers and twilight zone - Traveled in cars without seat belts or air-bags - lived without cell phones. - We did not have 99 television stations, flat screens, surround sound, mp3s, iPods, computers and the Internet, but nevertheless we had a GREAT TIME !"


No comments:

Post a Comment