Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

11/11/11 11.11

I'm already waking up on this beautiful day :) Pretty Epic!





It's a rare chance for me and for all human who are alive!!
and I'm almost prepared and excited for this day.
But I'm trying not to have high hopes as when I get high hopes for something
usually it ends up bad!

This is my checklist of wishes to be done .
and here it is what i have in mind :)

Perform hajj
Graduating soon
Owning my own kitchen
To fill my piggy bank
Have a travel agent
Getting a driving license
Backpacking around the world specially BKK
Listen to every kind of music and just SING
Taste all the yummy foods around the world
Getting lil fatter
Wanna make my parents proud
Bring happiness and peace to people around me
Helping all the kids and elders in need
Saving children from abuse
To find my SOULMATE! :D
Lastly, I have a few more too but I shall not write it down here but secretly know it in my heart.


So after 1 years, I shall read this blog post again and see If I did achieve what I have wrote down. I really do hope I can achieve every single wish of them :)


Let's dream big together and foreverr!!



[The invariable mark of a dream is to see it come true.
Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming,
we lose the excitement of possibilities.
Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning]

8 comments: