Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Hellow Stalkerrs ;)

:¨·.·¨:
`·.Zaynabb♥
Zaii CLassy♥ Fdeet this looser ♥ 

I dont need your opinion cause i know who i am ;]

Here are a few things you should know . But these are only the basics .(Yes, basics.I'm far more complicated)


Soo Haiii (:
Im Zaii :P (No, duhh)
FIRSTLYY, I love Taylor Lautner & Eminem♥

Im From Sri Lanka. But dont got the traits in my blood.
 

Im the kind who can always
 
win an argument because I start to get illogical. the kind who gives alot of second chances.

I'm lame. I'm slow. Im usually wondering. I can never eat without watching t.v or reading. I love to brush my teeth (A)
 
I love taylor la- I said that already.
 

I prefer guy company. Less drama is always good (YY) but I know some awsome gals too ;)
I've never cheated on a guy. and never will for sure. Im'a one man women ^.^

Err,
Drugs? Im no loser.

I have a laughing-at-wrong-times disorder. i laugh alot xD
I tie my hair when i study :)
I have my moments. Sometimes I just want to be alone . and sometimes i crave for company.
 
Just like everyone, I love and hate ALOT of things in this world.
I hate self obsessed stuckup snobs. Be nice to me and i'll be a whole lot nicer to you :) Get on my nerves and you'll be sorry.
 

Being a girl, Im perverted. But it makes people laugh, Soo..

My Headphones are always on. everytime. everywhere [H]
I lovee Photography. And Im an athlete type :)

I have bestfriends and enemies, You like me? Cool. You don't? i dont give a shit.
 
and Im not a flirt, im fun to be with (:
I'm not easily satisfied :P
And you can trust me with your secrets. Im trust worthy.
I can be very sneaky and observant. I give quick reactions to stuff ;o
If you see me Jumping you know im in a good mood. ^.^

Im mean to people who deserve me that way. :)

i say what I want, I do what i want, I get what i want. If mom says okay. :)
 
Oh Oh!, Im also a Doll and Baby lover ^.^


I'm not sure of how I look. You judge.
Pretty - Ugly ?
I don't know.

Im very shyy & im usually not the first person to start a conversation. I keep my thoughts to myself most of the time.
I've made mistakes and i dont regret them cause they taught me a lesson. :))
 

-And I'm not jobless to write this, I'm just helping people understand who I am, before they start judging me.

Wohooooooo*?
Totally.



3 comments: