Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Monday, May 30, 2011

ridin solo.♥

yeah. who needs him.
he likes deejaying and earlobess better.
(that would only make sense to my friends) HAHA
i chatted him on fb and first he ignores me and 2 minutes later he logs out.
so im talking to my friend on chat and then he logs back on and replies. i asked  him a question and he neverr replies. after about 15 minutes i just logged outt cause youknowwhatt? who cares if u ignore me? whatever. akk. boys.
watched neversaynever on demand todayy
it was good the 2nd time around againn (:
i hate being sickk
i miss him</3 



and yeah, he is "*******"
*I absolutely love chatting with you!*



No comments:

Post a Comment