Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Soul.

My beloved make me one with you

Memories, become a part of me

Oh fair moon, become one with the sky

There’s life in my body as I await the breath of my life

If my little flower doesn't come I’ll turn into ashes on this mountain side

I don’t care if I lose my life

That’s not the reason for this

To have a bright future with you

That’s what I long

Is it the beginning or the end?

I’ve left it in your hands

Dearest one today I’ve become one with you

I’ve overstepped my limits for the love of you

Just one look and I lost myself

How could I stay away from you?

When one eye lights up with love

Wont the other one brighten up too?

Like a river flows through the rocks

I came to see my beloved’s face

Like the gently wafting breeze

I came to hear my beloved’s voice

Even my tears taste sweet today

If there is love, let it bloom before my eyes

Inflate intervenes, make me one with the dust.



No comments:

Post a Comment