Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

YOUR CURSED BLOOD



Marcelines Original Daddy Song:
http://youtu.be/YX780yzTKzQ
---
Sorry I haven't been on lately.
HAVE A DRAWING OF A SEXY VAMPIRE LADY.
and a list of excuses.
Tumblr
picking furniture
My Sisters bestfriend is moving in to my house YAYYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY.
HOMOSUCK (KARKAT WHY~!!!!!!?)
Persona 4 (HOW AM I STILL ON YUKIKOS LEVEL FUCK THIS SHIT.)
Silent hill 3
CURSING IS FUN.
...
Oh god I'm so sorry.

PS. I LIKE MARCELINE X PB.
and also Fin X Ervbody but Jake....
AND I CAN'T WAIT TILL THAT GENDERBENT EP.
IT'LL HAVE NEIL PATRICK HARRIS AS PB.

No comments:

Post a Comment