Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

UNTITLED II

I'm just tired.
I don't have any motivation to get up in the morning.
I say no to hanging out with friends just because.
I yell at people who don't deserve it,
I get upset over the stupidest things.
I cry much too often.
I'm too irritable and I snap at people too much.
Most of the time I don't understand the thing I do,
or why I do them in the first place.
Depression isn't something that doesn't goes away over night,
it's an illness.
So mom, dad, I'm sorry.
I hope that you can understand why I'm so quiet at dinner,
and why I don't like doing family activities.
I'm sorry to all my friends who don't understand,
I wish I could let you inside my head
because I feel like you all see me as an over dramatic woman,
I'm just sensitive.
I can't help it. I don't want be this way anymore.
It hurts. I hope you can understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment