Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Friday, September 2, 2011

You can’t see me, no, like I see you. I can’t have you, no, like you have me.

I crossed the small super market on my way to my college, confused, angry and hurt feeling clouding my mind. [A friend] feel into step beside me. I groaned; I was already late, so my mentor wouldn’t be happy. Hell, he was never happy with me lately, not ever since, well, that one thing back when.
 
He glanced at me. “What’s up?”
 
“The sky, dumbass.” I growled.
 
He looked offended. Good. “Touché, Touché.”
 
I looked down at my watch and started sprinting off, “Screw you!”
 
He laughed, “You offering?”
---
 
I met [B friend ]outside the cafeteria. I was pissed, and sadly, most of the time with my gift and personality, its hard to hide emotions.

"What's up?"

I smirked, "My sister's back in town."

"Shouldn't you be happy? I mean she must love you if she came back."

"She could've been there for me! Instead she completely abandoned me. I'm not sure what your definition of love is, but that is certainly not something you do out of love," I hissed.

She narrowed my eyes. "I'm sorry... I didn't realize how complicated it was for you..."

"Complicated?!" I snorted. Complicated didn’t even begin to explain our ‘relationship’, if you could even call it that. "You're saying that my relationship with my sister is complicated?" I glared at her. "What about you and deer boy, huh? What the hell is your relationship?!" I got up quickly, giving her a quick glare. "Don't be judging other people's relationships when you can't even figure out your own."

I walked off, fuming, flames beginning to become visible behind me as I walked.
---
 
Walking past a big tree, I conjured a large tissue ball and threw it angrily.
 
Sinking down, in front of a tree, I let out a muffled sob. I pulled my legs up, and wrapped my arms around them. Resting my head on my knees, I watched the tree that the flame hit burn.
 
A few hours later I was still sitting in the same position. Hearing the crunching of leaves I looked over to see my bff walking towards me. I smiled at her slightly as she sat down next to me.
 
She glanced over, “Aren’t you cold?”
 
I shrugged, “Nope.”
 
She frowned, “Are you sure? What happened?”
 
I warmed the air, leaning against him, “Yeah. I sorta got into a small argument.”
 
Her's eyes widened, “What was it about?”
 
I scowled, “She said I should be happy that sister is in town.” I didn’t like talking about my sister. Or my parents, for that matter.
 
Ps [A, B friend] I don't wanna mention my friends name

No comments:

Post a Comment