Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

just a boy and a girl trying to take on the world one kiss at a time.


Happily Ever After//He Is We
 
OHMAHGOD. ♥
Y'all would be so proud of me. I initiated a small conversation between my crush and me. AH. I was so so so happy that I did it, I started having a freak attack. And the other day HE talked to ME! Granted these two convos have been very tiny, but for me that's a HUGE improvement, ya know? Here's how it went:
 
(When he talked to me.):
Him: Angel!
Me: (Turn and look at him.)
Him: (Holding up homework.) I did my homework last night! That's a rare occurrence. (Smile.)
Me: I'm so proud of you! (Smile.)
~ I almost patted his shoulder, which now I wish I had, haha. But he's so asdfghjkl; CUTE!
 
(When I talked to him. Back story: Our math class will be doing a scavenger hunt next week. We have to preform tasks like Minute to Win It and if you can't complete it you have to sing a song. He tried one of the tasks during class.):
Me: Hi!
Him: Hi... Did you see me trying to do that? It was so hard!
Me: Ahaha, I know! I was watching. I'm really nervous for the other tasks next class. I'm probably going to be so embarrassed.
Him: I know!
Me: At least the singing won't be too bad... I'd rather do that.
Him: I know! Just sing some Disney songs.
Me: That'll go over well no matter what.
~ The end. :D I mean, he likes DISNEY, he's cute, tall, so funny, so nice, dresses stylishly, I mean, ahhhhhhhhh. I can't get over him, and I'm for sure going to try and keep talking to him. Hurrah! :3
 
(Comment: 'Supah cute.' if you read that all. XD)


No comments:

Post a Comment