Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

time to stop pretending...


I may act like I have problems... I don't. It's probably pathetic that I /wish/ I had problems so I'd have something to talk about. I don't have anything to cry over but my grades.
I don't hate my appearance, I hate my personality. I'm mean, violent, lazy, perverted, conceited, oblivious, and boring. I get pissed off, annoyed, and upset way too easily, I always quit, and I'm afraid of losing friends because of all that. I've been ditched so many times and ignored. And that's why I'm so afraid of rejection and that's why I'm not "spontaneous" and THAT'S why no one ever remembers me.
It's kind of... stupid. That I sit here on the computer and look at all the problems everyone else has & wished that I did too. That doesn't even make any sense. How am I not content with my life?
I'm just... blah. I'm weird. and stupid.
this was... pointless.
wiv love zaii-
bye.

3 comments: