Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Untitled

YEAHWELL.


1. What is on your bed right now?
clothes... lots & lots of clothes...
if only I could change that to guys...

2. What's your favorite word or phrase?
"GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER" it's fun to say ya kno

3. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
My mom, my dad & my swt hearrt!

4. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Sleeping. xD

5. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
daydreaming

6. What is your favorite holiday?
I hate holidays. they're stupid. unless the Superbowl counts.

7. Have you ever been to another country?
yup

8. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"OH THE FRIGIDNESS." getting out of the shower... good times...

9. What is the best ice cream flavor?
it's between coffee & chocolate chip cookie dough :')

10. What was the last thing you had to drink?
My dad's soda lol~

11. What are you wearing right now?
...white fabric top... and my mufflers...

12. What was the last thing you ate?
chocolate cake=D

13. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nope~

14. When was the last time you ran?
last week xD

15. What's the last sporting event you watched?
IPL cricketttttttttt

16. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Italy &malaysia

17. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace?
NO ONE EVEN USES MYSPACE GET WITH IT

18. Ever go camping?
LOLNO. I would literally DIE. I cant survive out there.

19. Have you ever lost anything down a toilet?
well I got it back so

20. Do you use smiley faces on the computer alot?
Yes. ;]

21. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Only when it's from a fast food place.

22. What did your last text message say?
"i hate you"

23. Are you someone's best friend?
Mhmm

24. What are you doing tomorrow?
running until my everything hurts -__- I hate Wednesday's

25. Where is your mom right now?
in her room across the hall

26. Look to your left, what do you see?
tissue box & laptop... and the remote to my ceiling fan xD

27. What color is your watch?
Don't use watches.

28. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
kangaroos, akmal... and... Steve Irwin


29. Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
Yup. LOVE THEMMM.

30. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Drive thru. unless the line is long.

31. Do you have any friends on myspace that you actually hate?
I don't have a myspace. but facebook, yes. but I unadded her. ~and all was well~

32. Do you have a dog?
Hell, no *yucks*~

33. Last person you talked to on the phone?

my boy friend

34. Any plans today?
sleep... go to school... pee...?

35. Are you happy?
mostly~

36. Where are you right now?
My bed~

37. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
HALF OF MY FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK

38. Last song listened to?
Famous Last Words by MCR
or... The Office theme song... xD

39. Last movie you saw?
I think Romeo & Juliet with Leo DiCaprio. omg he was so fnsmsnsmwnw <3 back then.

40. Are you allergic to anything?
fur, christmas trees, hay, animal saliva, bullshit
... ;D

41. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My white Vans <3 that are extremely dirty & need to be washed xD

42. Are you jealous of anyone?
Yeah, lots of people.

43. Are you married?
inexplicably bound, to be exact ;D

44. Is anyone jealous of you?
LOLOLOL I HIGHLY doubt it

45. Do any of your friends have children?
no~

46. Do you eat healthy?
LOL NO

47. What do you usually do during the day?
go to school, go on the computer, daydream, watch The Office on Netflix

48. Do you hate anyone right now?
well...

49. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
No

50. How many kids do you want when you're older?
2

51. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
17 :o

-zaii gembii-

2 comments: