Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

you're the best thing i never knew i needed ♥

» never knew i needed;; ne-yo

^^that song was actually in the movie . playing during the credits , but whatever . (: it's a reallygood song though !

this movie was adorable ♥ i watched it last night with my sisters , ahahha . but i loooved it ! it's like one of my new favorite disney movies . (:

i also made some pretty amazing chocolate chip cookies . FROM SCRATCH . so stick THAT in your juice box & suck it . ahahah just kidding . ♥

so . tonight is one of my best guy friend's birthday parties ♥ i've known him for almost ten years now , so we're pretty close . and after the party's over , my best GIRL friend [Inzaa !] is spending the night . we always get pretty crazy , hahaha . but i love her .

so . leave love ? this set isn't TOOOOO bad. (; 



-zaii


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA-6u52VoD8

No comments:

Post a Comment