Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

ugh!




especially teachers. they are not your friends, you don't get to talk to them any way you want. they don't come to school at 6 every morning and leave at 5 every night to have kids talk shit to them. 
that is just so disrespectful. who do you think you are? then you get all pissy when they send you to the office or write you up. they have a RIGHT to do that because you're being rude. didn't anyone ever tell you how to speak to an adult? my god. if you're going to disagree, do it with a respectful tone.
but not just teachers, any adult. they are not equal to you, they are not your friends, it does not make you cool. and you wonder why so many adults hate teenagers. BECAUSE YOU'RE JACKASSES. THAT'S WHY.

just ugh. that's ridiculous.

excuse my constant ranting. but I do complain about people a lot. it even says it in my bio~~


-zaii-

No comments:

Post a Comment