Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

and just being superman then forming a supergroup is my hardest mission yet.

secretly when i grow up, i want to go to work wearing my superman uniform underneath. so then when something goes wrong, i can tear off all my clothing and become superman. yeah, im pretty sure im cool.
 being batman would be pretty cool too, but superman is more naturally gifted.
 but then again there is iron man, who is saaah hipster, which would totez mean he would be popular. being popular would be cool, especially if they knew you as iron man.
 cat woman wouldnt be too bad, except for the overly tight suit. but i would definitely be a sex beast.
 yeah, totez read this if your into superpeople. (:

 
i love superheores. its the pretty much the ultimate dayjob.


No comments:

Post a Comment