Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Monday, July 4, 2011

You think i care.

Taken from my 2010 diary, I have no idea why did I drop all these things.


You know what I hate? When people leave or just don't talk to you for months, then when they start talking to you again they act like they're your best friend. It's stupid. I don't care how close we were before, but we're not that close now and I don't care at all that you think you know everything there is to know about me. You don't. Stop acting like your opinion is the most important thing to me because I couldn't care less.

-
I don't know what kind of mood I'm in. I guess I'm just tired of people thinking that I don't know anything. Fuck off. Thanks.
 
-
There's only a couple reasons I'm still here.
That's probably why I don't really talk to many people anymore.
But it's not like that matters either.

-
I need you.
I know you have things going on.
But I just need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment