Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

One Night Only.



I've been meaning to post One Night Only lyrics for a long time... You can just look them up because they're great :)

I would recommend:

Bring Me Back Down
Can't Stop Now
Forget My Name
Got It All Wrong
Feeling Fine
Chemistry
All I Want
Say You Don't Want It
Never Be The Same

...oh.
I just put like half their songs... oops That;s okay because they're all amazing

Also... really random, but whenever I try to type an apostrophe like as in can't or don't or something, I ALWAYS type ; (a semicolon) by accident. So I;m (<--See?) always like that and it;s (URGH) really annoying...

I should work on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment