Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

You're yet alive.

Originally on my blog, but whatever. Some of you should read this anyway. 

I’m not going to tell you you won’t get hurt. You will. Everyone always gets hurt in someway. Whether it be a bad break up, your parents getting a divorce, someone close to you dying…anything like that. It will hurt. Some days it will hurt so bad that you won’t want to get up in the morning. But the more you linger on the bad, the less the good things will mean to you. I’m not saying it’s not okay to be sad, it is. But you can’t be sad for so long that it eats you up inside. You have to be willing to be happy. You have to be willing to let things go. Not forget, just not let it bother you. Look at it as an accomplishment that you made it through that pain. And you’re right, life isn’t fair. But you’re alive isn’t that good enough? Your heart is beating, you have blood running through your veins. Don’t look at each day as if it were a challenge, look at it as if it’s a chance. A chance to do something good, even though there’s so much bad in this world.

-
It's been pouring all day.
I miss you.
More than I should.
Still have no idea why I'm here.
Too many memories.
I can't find the strength to let go of them.
I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment