Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Friday, July 29, 2011

School To The Web.

These teens have had trouble dating in the past for whatever reason. They can be rich, poor, smart, dumb, popular, dorks or jocks. Whatever they are. They're all in high school, Hollywood High School, and looking for a place to just chat with fellow classmates that would otherwise not talk to them. So they all join Facebook. It was supposed to be just a place for them to mingle, but what happens with a Gossip Girl with things to spread and blackmail to send? Maybe they won't be able to find a friend or new love after all. We'll have to see.

Rules;
1) No text talk, at all.
2) Listen to mod(s)
3) You /must/ do the blackmail.
4) Stay active.
5) If you join, be active. Don't have me reserve someone then not be active afterwards.
6) No godmodding.
7) Be descriptive.
8) This /does/ require you to make a facebook for your character. Keep that in mind.
9) Create drama.
1O) And of course, have fun.
11) This is not first come first serve. Take your time in your audition.



Leave some love,


Barefoot Cindy.

No comments:

Post a Comment