Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Don't say - GOOD BYE =[







I can still remember the days
So many times I've been hurt
So much trust I put on a relationship
So much suffering I brought and the pain still remain
You know I like you but I don't wanna take the risk
So confused and I don't know how to deal with it
I need sometime for a while before I give my heart away

Don't say goodbye
Don't say goodbye
I need sometime for awhile before I give my heart away.


Zaynab!


4 comments:

  1. Awwww how cute!!!
    Listen this songs: DON'T WALK AWAY (Michael Jackson)
    and BULLETPROOF (La Roux)
    this post remind me of that 2 songs :'D <3

    ReplyDelete