Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lil thngs that make mwe happy =]

1) not coming home until 3am
2) when someone you love holds your hand
3) last minute plans that end up being one of your best memories
4) staying up all night on the phone
5) finding the perfect outfit on the clearance rack
6) singing "tik tok" in the car with your best friend
7) when you don't expect things to work out and they do
8) getting scared and holding onto someone
9) falling asleep to the sound of rain
10) hitting the drive-thru for breakfast when you're on the road
11) that feeling of being fresh out of the shower
12) going back to sleep if you wake up on sunday morning
13) the nights you can barely remember
Here comes the big punch line I've been dying to give: I don't really need you like I used to, and you can walk out that door, through the back woods and pretend we never happened. It'll all be the same, but you'll be the coward. You were the one always looking for a way out.
This is me swallowing my pride, standing in front of you saying, "I'm sorry for that night." I go back to December all the time. It turns out freedom ain't nothin' but missing you, wishin' I'd realized what I had when you were mine. I'd go back to December, turn around and make it alright.
- Taylor Swift-


2 comments: