Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011



I'm the kind of girl who kicks the soda machine because it ripped me off. The kind who can always win an argument because I start to get illogical. The kind who likes to get noticed. The kind who is afraid of everything. The kind who will hug you without even knowing your name. The kind who will talk for hours on the phone when you might not even be there. The kind who doesn't order a salad on a dare. The kind who doesn't really know who she is, but will never forget what she isn't. The kind who has a hard time letting go. The kind who has OCD traits and wants everything to be perfect. The kind who wants to find the one. The kind who listens to the rules and follows them; for the most part. And most of all, I’m the kind of girl who wants to change the world 
Whoever said "what you don't know can't hurt you" was a complete and total moron. Because, for most people I know, not knowing is the worst feeling in the world.
It’s laughing with your friend at a time when you shouldn’t. It’s the sweat in your palms wanting to know someone you see and the pit in your stomach when they actually see you. It’s being touched by hands that aren’t your own. It’s the thrill of an escape that almost wasn’t. It’s the embarrassment you feel, naked for the first time. It’s helping a friend find something they lost. It’s a smile, a joke, a song. It’s what someone does that they like doing. It’s what someone does that they like remembering. It’s the thinking of things you may never do and the doing of things you may never have thought. It’s the road ahead and the road behind. It’s the first step and the last and every one in between, because they all make up the good life. 
It feels like someone kicked you in the stomach, feels like your heart stopped beating, feels like that dream you know the one when you are falling and you want so desperately to wake up before you hit the ground but its all out of your control, you cant trust anything anymore, no one is who they say they are, your life is changed forever, and the only thing to come out of the whole ugly experience is no one will be able to break your heart like that again.
I've learned that goodbyes will always hurt, pictures never relive having been there, memories, good or bad, will always bring tears, and words could never represent feelings felt.
Before you, I was never so emotional. No one could make me cry, and no one made me think so hard. But now the tears flow like rain from the saddest sky there is, and my frantic thoughts are tearing me apart. I'm not going to let it end this way. I'm done feeling sorry for myself, and I'm done being broken, and I'm done letting you make me feel like that at all. I'm going to make myself stronger,no matter how I have to do it, because these thoughts are enough to drive someone insane, and I'm not going to let that be me anymore. I'm taking a stand.
She wouldn't care if you called her and woke her up just to talk at two in the morning. She loves arguing, and she's good at it. Scary movies make her paranoid and she hates when people don't call her back. She envies every couple she sees walking around and showing their happiness. She only wants to be happy and lately, all she thinks about is you.
Never think you're nothing. Never cry at night over not being pretty enough. Never tell yourself you'll never be good enough. Because to someone, you're everything. To someone, you're beautiful. To someone you are the world.
Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something
i'm ready to be the girl i used to be. the one that never cried, the one that didn't get mad at stupid little things and the one that didn't sit around and worry about love. 
There will never be a quote that explains how much you mean to me. Never a song that truly hit's the spot. Not enough words to tell you how I feel. And not enough time to show how long I wanna be with you.

Find the one you can be yourself in front of and say absolutely anything. You can laugh, you can cry, you can hug, you can fight with him and then make up at the end of the night and he would still be crazy about you.

When two people love each other, but they just can`t seem to get things right, how do you know when enough is enough?


Stop having set “qualifications” for a boyfriend/girlfriend. Being a lover is not a fucking job, and you’re not hiring a fucking employee. and yes, they will make mistakes. Yes, they will be different from what you expected. They’re human, and they have no fucking clue what they’re doing. But they love you, and they love every minute of you. So please, give them a chance.



No comments:

Post a Comment