Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Zaii and her thoughts :D

The thing about dating a friend is that you've got history. You've got stories, and laughs that you can talk about. It's much easier, and better, then starting from scratch.

I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.

I've been fighting the urge to text him and tell him that I miss him. I don't want him to know anymore. I wonder if he even misses me at all. It's easiest when I don't see him, I won't deny that. But I just want to be able to see him without  it hurting. I don't want him out of my life forever. I don't want him to forget me.

Until you face all the mistakes you've made, you'll never change.

I don't care how far you are from me, or how long it's been since we talked. I don't care how mad I got at you, or how mad you've been at me,  you're still what matters most to me and I'm never gonna give that up. I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions

I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I have ever had. And no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I'll always be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment