Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

LifeiiY!



ONE You can miss someone that died.
You can miss someone who moved away.
But the worst way to miss someone,
is someone you see everyday.

TWO
Cupids' got me in a choke hold.

THREE
Whatever our souls are made of,
his and mine are the same.


FOUR
and all i want now is to keep on walking
straight into something i could adore.

FIVE
Do I try too hard to make you smile?

SIX
Whenever you smile, I always smile back.
But on the inside I'm having a heart attack.






SEVEN
Our days are never coming back.
I know it's you that can't forget.

EIGHT
Forgiveness can hurt as much as it heals
but giving up doesn't do anything.

NINE
She woke up in a town made of quicksand.
it gets harder to move everyday she stays.




TEN
and no one's words were strong enough
to fix what happened here.

ELEVEN
I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you.

TWELVEThe world will tell you who you are
until you tell the world.

THIRTEEN
it's not enough to say I'm wrong
Just know that in my heart, it beats for you.



Zaynab :D

2 comments: