Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Blog!


Pardon Me, You're Stepping
On My Blog !

Dream ; Imagine ; Believe !!

Me, myself, and I.
All about me.
No hate. No judgements. Just me. :)

-Zaii.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

To my sister who lost her's bf

Don't feel stupid for missing him, even if he treated you like shit.  You still had happy memories, & you're always going to miss them.  Don't try to replace him because you won't. Just get through each day,  & eventually it'll get better. I promise. Eventually someone will come into your life, & whether or not you realize it, they're going to be something special to you. So don't throw yourself at every guy you see, trying to replace him, or at least the dull memories because you're only going to make yourself see how hard he is to replace. Someone better will eventually come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment